Terms & Conditions
- Customers are solely responsible for the security of their account and any applicable security information. Should a customer inadvertently disclose their information to another person, the customer agrees to contact Goodwin Racing Ltd at email@example.com.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure that they comply with any laws applicable to betting in the UK.
- Goodwin Racing Ltd reserves the right to refuse the whole or part of any bet and also reserves the right to close any account without explanation. However in such case where an account is closed by Goodwin Racing Ltd any bets already accepted and awaiting settlement will stand, unless made in contravention of our betting rules or otherwise fraudulently.
- Goodwin Racing Ltd reserves the right to exclude any customer from any offers or promotions that we may run. Customers will be notified of any changes to their account that affect their eligibility to receive offers/promotions.
It is a condition of our bet acceptance from you that:
- You are not prohibiting from placing bets by any term of your employment contract or by any rule of a sporting body that applies to you.
- You are not aware of any circumstances which would make placing bets with us a breach of a rule on betting applied by a sporting governing body.
- You do not know the outcome of any event, competition, race etc that you place a bet on the outcome of.
- In any event of the above being breeched, your stake will be forfeited and any winnings will not paid.
- To ensure absolute security of customer details and assist us to combat fraud, it may be necessary for us to request customers to provide ID for a withdrawal request.
In order to complete our KYC (know your customer) verification, we may require 3 forms of identification, these are as follows:
- Either a copy of your Passport or Driving Licence.
- A picture of your both sides of your debit card registered that is registered to your Goodwin Racing Ltd account. (The 1st 12 digits of the 16 digit long number must be blanked out before sending).
- A paper copy of statement or utility bill that includes your full name and address which your Goodwin Racing Ltd account is registered to.
- We shall make every effort to ensure complete accuracy, however Goodwin Racing Ltd cannot be held responsible for any errors in the information provided via telephone, correspondence or on our website. In the event of incorrect odds being quoted, bets will be settled at the correct odds.
- In the event of a dispute not being resolved by our customer service team, the account holder may refer the matter to the managing director. If the dispute remains unresolved then the matter may be referred to the independent Betting Arbitration Service (IBAS – www.ibas-uk.com) where Goodwin racing Ltd will abide by any decision they may make.
We are required by our licence to inform customers about what happens to funds which we hold on account for you, and the extent to which funds are protected in the event of insolvency.
We hold customer funds separate from company funds. These funds are not protected in the event of insolvency. This meets the Gambling commissions requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the level: Basic segregation.
- Goodwin Racing Ltd will class any accounts that have ceased to be active for 365 days as dormant. Activity is classed as deposits/withdrawals/bet placing. When accounts are classed as dormant and contain customer funds, efforts will be made to contact customer. If accounts are dormant following a further 50 days then funds may be forfeited.
- We reserve the right to add, amend or modify any betting rules that are applicable to account holders. Customers will be notified by email/post of any changes. Our website will also have the updated rules.
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless Goodwin Racing Ltd, It’s employees, agents or partners from any claims, liabilities, costs and expenses that may arise as a result of your breach of these terms and conditions or a breach of any laws that may be applicable.
- Enquires relating to any aspect of Goodwin Racing Ltd should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Goodwin Racing Ltd reserves the right to reclaim any incorrectly transferred monies relating to incorrect settlements of bets/employee error.
- Bets placed in accordance to the betting rules of Goodwin Racing Ltd may only be cancelled or amended by mutual consent. Bets accepted in error after a result of race/event is known will be declared void.
- Goodwin Racing Ltd rules of betting will determine the initial outcome of any disputes arising from bets placed with us.
The information we collect and how we use it
The information and data about you which we may collect and use includes the following:
- When you register for our services we need to know your name, postal address, date of birth and contact information (telephone number or email address).
- Details of the transactions that you carry out with us via telephone/in shop.
- Records of correspondence via telephone, email or in person.
- Processing your bets which includes card payments.
- To set up your account and to manage/operate your account.
- To verify the accuracy of your information.
- To comply with our legal and regulatory duties.
- To monitor transactions for the purposes of Anti-Money Laundering and the Proceeds of crime act.
Storage of Information
We take all reasonable steps to make sure that any information or data we hold about you is kept secure and protected at all times. This includes various steps of security measures and ongoing reviews of information collection and storage practices.
All Telephone calls to and from our call centre will be recorded for training and security purposes.
Disclosure of Information
We will disclose personal information to other companies who are engaged to process such information on our behalf eg merchant services. We are required if necessary to share the information we hold on you with the UK Gambling commission, sporting bodies and other bodies, including the police in order to investigate fraud, money laundering or sporting integrity issues. We may also need to do this to comply with our UK Gambling commission regulatory duties. We will not share your information with any third parties for marketing purposes. We will retain information for a period of time after inactivity/closure of your account. This is so we maintain complaint with our Legal and Regulatory duties.
Access to your Information
In accordance with Data protection legislation you can make a request for the information that we hold on you. Our Data Protection Officer will need to clarify your identity and ask for proof of identity if necessary, Any Subject Access Request may be subject to a £10 fee.
If you would like to contact us about your personal data or to make a subject access request;
Post: Data Protection Officer, Goodwin Racing Ltd., 1 Bell Walk, Uckfield, TN22 5DQ
Last updated 12/03/2018