- Customers are solely responsible for the security of their account and any applicable security information. Should a customer inadvertently disclose their information to another person, the customer agrees to contact Goodwin Racing Ltd at email@example.com.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure that they comply with any laws applicable to betting in the UK.
- Goodwin Racing Ltd reserves the right to refuse the whole or part of any bet and also reserves the right to close any account without explanation. However in such case where an account is closed by Goodwin Racing Ltd any bets already accepted and awaiting settlement will stand, unless made in contravention of our betting rules or otherwise fraudulently.
- Goodwin Racing Ltd reserves the right to exclude any customer from any offers or promotions that we may run. Customers will be notified of any changes to their account that affect their eligibility to receive offers/promotions.
It is a condition of our bet acceptance from you that:
- You are not prohibiting from placing bets by any term of your employment contract or by any rule of a sporting body that applies to you.
- You are not aware of any circumstances which would make placing bets with us a breach of a rule on betting applied by a sporting governing body.
- You do not know the outcome of any event, competition, race etc that you place a bet on the outcome of.
- In any event of the above being breeched, your stake will be forfeited and any winnings will not paid.
- To ensure absolute security of customer details and assist us to combat fraud, it may be necessary for us to request customers to provide ID for a withdrawal request.
In order to complete our KYC (know your customer) verification, we may require 3 forms of identification, these are as follows:
- Either a copy of your Passport or Driving Licence.
- A picture of your both sides of your debit card registered that is registered to your Goodwin Racing Ltd account. (The 1st 12 digits of the 16 digit long number must be blanked out before sending).
- A paper copy of statement or utility bill that includes your full name and address which your Goodwin Racing Ltd account is registered to.
- We shall make every effort to ensure complete accuracy, however Goodwin Racing Ltd cannot be held responsible for any errors in the information provided via telephone, correspondence or on our website. In the event of incorrect odds being quoted, bets will be settled at the correct odds.
- In the event of a dispute not being resolved by our customer service team, the account holder may refer the matter to the managing director. If the dispute remains unresolved then the matter may be referred to the independent Betting Arbitration Service (IBAS – www.ibas-uk.com) where Goodwin racing Ltd will abide by any decision they may make.
We are required by our licence to inform customers about what happens to funds which we hold on account for you, and the extent to which funds are protected in the event of insolvency.
We hold customer funds separate from company funds. These funds are not protected in the event of insolvency. This meets the Gambling commissions requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the level: Basic segregation.
- Goodwin Racing Ltd will class any accounts that have ceased to be active for 365 days as dormant. Activity is classed as deposits/withdrawals/bet placing. When accounts are classed as dormant and contain customer funds, efforts will be made to contact customer. If accounts are dormant following a further 50 days then funds may be forfeited.
- We reserve the right to add, amend or modify any betting rules that are applicable to account holders. Customers will be notified by email/post of any changes. Our website will also have the updated rules.
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless Goodwin Racing Ltd, It’s employees, agents or partners from any claims, liabilities, costs and expenses that may arise as a result of your breach of these terms and conditions or a breach of any laws that may be applicable.
- Enquires relating to any aspect of Goodwin Racing Ltd should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Goodwin Racing Ltd reserves the right to reclaim any incorrectly transferred monies relating to incorrect settlements of bets/ employee error.
- Bets placed in accordance to the betting rules of Goodwin Racing Ltd may only be cancelled or amended by mutual consent. Bets accepted in error after a result of race/event is known will be declared void.
- Goodwin Racing Ltd rules of betting will determine the initial outcome of any disputes arising from bets placed with us.
The information we collect and how we use it
The information and data about you which we may collect and use includes the following:
- When you register for our services we need to know your name, postal address, date of birth and contact information (telephone number or email address).
- Details of the transactions that you carry out with us via telephone/in shop.
- Records of correspondence via telephone, email or in person.
- Processing your bets which includes card payments.
- To set up your account and to manage/operate your account.
- To verify the accuracy of your information.
- To comply with our legal and regulatory duties.
- To monitor transactions for the purposes of Anti-Money Laundering and the Proceeds of crime act.
Storage of Information
We take all reasonable steps to make sure that any information or data we hold about you is kept secure and protected at all times. This includes various steps of security measures and ongoing reviews of information collection and storage practices.
All Telephone calls to and from our call centre will be recorded for training and security purposes.
Disclosure of Information
We will disclose personal information to other companies who are engaged to process such information on our behalf eg merchant services. We are required if necessary to share the information we hold on you with the UK Gambling commission, sporting bodies and other bodies, including the police in order to investigate fraud, money laundering or sporting integrity issues. We may also need to do this to comply with our UK Gambling commission regulatory duties. We will not share your information with any third parties for marketing purposes. We will retain information for a period of time after inactivity/closure of your account. This is so we maintain complaint with our Legal and Regulatory duties.
Access to your Information
In accordance with Data protection legislation you can make a request for the information that we hold on you. Our Data Protection Officer will need to clarify your identity and ask for proof of identity if necessary, Any Subject Access Request may be subject to a £10 fee.
If you would like to contact us about your personal data or to make a subject access request;
Post: Data Protection Officer, Goodwin Racing Ltd., 1 Bell Walk, Uckfield, TN22 5DQ
Last updated 12/03/2018
- The company’s EPOS system has an automated “off slip” for all events covered in the Service and bets are valid if placed up to that time. Except where express prior authorization is given, single bets placed after the off will be void.
- Where a bet is expressly placed in running on an in-running event offered by the company, the above rule shall not apply.
- Horse Racing: Bets are accepted for horse race meetings held under the rules of the Horseracing Regulatory Authority, Irish Turf Club or their equivalent bodies abroad provided that, in each case, the racecard is published in The Racing Post.
- Greyhound Betting: Bets are accepted for all Bookmakers Afternoon Greyhound Service (BAGS) meetings, and any other meeting when the racecard is printed in the Racing Post.
- Football: Bets are accepted on Grade 1 Football competitions; English Premier League, Championship, Leagues 1 & 2, Scottish Premier League, Scottish 1, 2, & 3 and cup matches involving teams from these divisions. Also Conference National Division, Internationals, Champions League, UEFA Cup, Bundesliga, La Liga Primera, Le Championnat and Serie A. Prior authorisation will be required for other football betting.
- Other Sports / Special Event Betting: Bets are accepted for all sporting events and special events where they are specifically advertised by the company. e.g. Golf, Cricket, Rugby (Union and League), Darts, Snooker etc.
- We may take bets on any sporting events not listed above only if we have given prior authorisation. Bets placed on any events not listed without authorisation will be declared void.
- Numbers Betting: Bets are accepted on the Irish National Lotto draw, ’49’s’ draws and Virtual Racing.
- Payout day definition: Where bets have been placed on different days “the maximum amount which can be won in one days betting” is determined by the day on which the final event on each slip is resolved rather than the day on which each individual bet is placed.
Multiple bets: For multiple bets involving events with different maximum limits, the lowest limit will apply.
Horse Racing GB & Irish racing £100,000 Tote bets £10,000 Ante-Post: Racing & Grade 1 Football £50,000 Foreign Racing £10,000 Greyhound Racing BAGS inc SKY £10,000 Other Greyhound Racing £2,000 All Grade 1 Football £100,000 All other Football £25,000 Rugby League/Union, Cycling, Tennis, Athletics, Boxing, Darts, Snooker, US Sports, Motor Sports, Cricket and Golf £10,000 Numbers Betting £25,000 Virtual Racing £25,000 All other Non Sports events, unless exceptions apply £5,000
(e.g. Snow in Glasgow on Christmas Day in a double with snow in Edinburgh on the same day. England to win the semi final of the World Cup in a double with England to win the final. The same horse to win the 2000 Guineas and the Derby. A footballer to score the first goal and his team to win).
If a related bet is placed then the whole stake will be equally divided as singles on the selections as written unless the related parts of the bet are resolved at different times. If this occurs, unless ‘special double’ or special accumulative odds are available, bets will be settled as instructed with the odds for the second or subsequent legs being determined at each individual stage. Where the company has offered special accumulative odds, the bet will be settled accordingly.
Should no price be available for subsequent races/events then that part of the wager will be deemed to be void.
- Too many selections: Will be settled as a full cover bet on those selections and a proportionate amount paid e.g. 10p Yankee five selections will be settled as a full cover bet on those selections (Canadian) and paid accordingly.
- Too few selections: Will be settled as a full cover bet on those selections and a proportionate amount paid e.g. 40p Yankee three selections will be settled as a full cover bet on three selections, a £1.10 Trixie, and paid accordingly.
- Incorrect instructions: Where the instructions stated on a betting slip are duplicated e.g. 6 Doubles, 4 Doubles, on four selections the obvious 6 Doubles, 4 Trebles will be paid. However, if the instruction for example is 8 Doubles on five horses the bet will be settled on the correct number of doubles to proportionate stakes i.e. 8 x 10p Doubles will be settled as 10 x 8p Doubles.
- Understaked and overstaked bets: Where a bet is placed and the total stake is incorrect, that bet will be settled as per the instruction in proportionate amounts. Where a bet is placed and the total staked is more than the bet instruction, the overstaked amount will be apportioned to the whole bet.
- Same selection duplicated: If the same selection is included more than once in a multiple or accumulative bet, the duplicated selection will be considered a runner only once and a non-runner subsequently.
- Horses in the same race: Where there are two horses in the same race in Doubles, Trebles, etc. stakes will be split. Where both are engaged singly in the same race, the bet will be settled as 50% win on each. However, if one of the two selections that clash is entered for another race on that day then the wager will be settled as if timed for the race in which the selections could not clash.
- Incorrectly named selection: Where a customer uses part of the name of one selection with part of another selection and which selection was intended cannot clearly be understood the stake will be divided equally between the selections in all bets. Where more than two horses/greyhounds are involved the selection will be void.
- Named and numbered selections: A named selection will always take precedence over a race card number e.g. Westmead Hawk – Trap 4 is written, and that selection runs from Trap 5, Westmead Hawk will be the selection. If Westmead Hawk is withdrawn the selection is a non-runner regardless of whether a reserve runs from Trap 5.
- Forecast / Tricast: Where there is doubt as to whether Forecast or Tricast is intended and the number of bets for either would be the same, the bet, in all cases, will be settled as a Forecast.
- Untimed / incorrectly timed: Where a selection is untimed or incorrectly timed and a meeting stated, Singles, Straight or Combination Forecasts, Straight or Combination Tricasts will be settled for the next race to be run at that meeting after the time of acceptance. Where greyhound race times and meetings do not correspond the race time will always take precedence. Where a selection is timed for a race that has already been resolved the bet will be settled on the next race to go off at the nominated meeting after the bet is placed. In accumulative bets the selection will be void and treated as a non-runner.
- Correctly timed / no meeting: Where a bet is timed but no meeting stated then it will be taken as being for a meeting with a race at that time provided that the meeting is covered by a full betting and result service from SIS. In the event of there being more than one meeting covered by a full SIS service with races at that time then the stakes will be divided equally to cover races at that time. Where a bet is timed for a meeting not taking place that day, then it will be taken as being for a meeting with a race at that time taking place that day. In the event of there being more than one such meeting covered by a full SIS service the stakes will be divided equally to cover all meetings with races at that time. Where a bet is timed for a meeting originally scheduled for that day but which is postponed or abandoned the bet will be made void.
- Untimed / incorrectly timed and no meeting: Where a selection is untimed or incorrectly timed with no meeting stated then in Singles, Straight or Combination Forecasts, Straight or Combination Tricasts the bets will be settled as being for the next race to be run after acceptance. Where a selection is correctly timed for a race that has already been resolved but no meeting nominated, the bet will be settled on the next race to go off after the time the bet was placed at the meeting to which that time was relevant. In the case of Doubles, Trebles or multiple bets the selection will be void and treated as a non-runner.
- Untimed or incorrectly timed doubly engaged selection: Where the selection is untimed or incorrectly timed the wager will be taken as for the first race in which the selection runs.
- Acceptance: Forecast wagers are accepted for all races of 3 or more actual runners and will be settled as a Straight Forecast (i.e. selections to finish 1st and 2nd in correct order) in accordance with the Computer Straight Forecast return. If there are less than 3 actually running in a race, all Forecast wagers for that race will be void – win or lose. Should Reverse Forecasts (i.e. selection to finish in either order) be required this must be clearly stated. In the event of no Computer Straight Forecast return being declared, Forecast wagers will be settled in accordance with the NSL Straight Forecast chart provided that 3 or more actually run in that race. Should there be no official Starting Price return for a race all Forecast wagers for that race will be void.
- Combination Forecasts: Where a client selects a Combination Straight Forecast e.g. ABC. 3 x £1.00 Forecasts, it will be settled as 3 Straight Forecasts as written on the slip i.e. AB, AC, BC. Where a client selects Combination Forecasts A,B,C, and stakes £6.00, this will be settled as 6 x £1.00 Straight Forecasts AB; BA; AC; CA; BC; CB.
- Unnamed favourites: Forecast bets are not accepted containing unnamed favourites and if placed will be void – win or lose.
- Non runner: Should any Forecast contain a non-runner, the total stake will be placed to win on the other selection.
- Selections in different races: Should any Forecast contain selections that are for different races then the total stake will be divided equally and placed as a Win Single on each selection.
- Lone finisher: In races where a horse finishes alone and no dividend is returned, all Forecast bets nominating that horse to finish first will be settled as a Win single at Starting Price on the winning horse. All other Forecast bets in the race are lost.
- Dead Heat: In the event of two or more horses or greyhounds ‘dead heating’ for first or second place, separate dividends will be declared and paid to each qualifying forecast.
- Acceptance: Forecast Doubles, Forecast Trebles, Forecast Patents and Forecast Yankees are accepted for both horses and greyhounds running at BAGS meetings on the proviso that there are 3 or more runners in each race. Settlement will be in accordance with the declared Computer Straight Forecast.
- Combination Forecasts: Forecast Accumulators are only accepted as part of a Forecast Yankee. Any other bet that includes a Forecast Accumulator will be void – win or lose.
- Order written: Where Straight Forecast Doubles, Trebles and Yankees are nominated, selections will be settled in the order that they are written.
- Acceptance: Tricasts are offered on all Handicap horse races (and occasionally other races as advertised) where there are 8 or more declared runners on the proviso that at least 6 run, all greyhound races covered by the Bookmakers Afternoon Greyhound Service (BAGS), and other greyhound races/meetings where there is a dividend declared in the Racing Post. To win, a customer has to nominate the first 3 to finish in correct order. Any winning Tricast is paid according to the official Computer Tricast return which is declared to a £1 stake.
- No Computer Tricast Declared: If a Tricast is accepted for a race for which no Computer Tricast return is made, the bet will be settled as a Computer Straight Forecast on the first two nominated selections.
- Unnamed favourites: Tricasts are only accepted for named or numbered selections. In any Tricast containing an unnamed favourite, the unnamed favourite will be treated as a non-runner and the bet will be settled as a Computer Straight Forecast on the two nominated selections.
- Non runners: In a Tricast containing a non-runner the bet will be settled as a Forecast on the remaining two selections in the order stated. Two non-runners in a Tricast, the bet will be settled as a Win Single on the remaining selection.
- Dead Heat: In the event of two or more horses ‘dead-heating’ for first, second or third place, separate dividends will be declared and paid to each qualifying Tricast.
- Tricast multiples: Tricasts are accepted for Singles only. If any Tricast multiples are placed, the total stake will be divided equally and invested as Tricast Singles.
- Acceptance: Ante-Post wagers are accepted on the basis All in Run or Not, Entered or Not (unless placed on the condition ‘With a Run’). Except where specifically stated otherwise, stakes are lost on an Ante-Post bet if a selection does not take part and no Tattersalls’ Rule 4c deductions are made from winning Ante-Post bets.
- Bets not accepted / voided: Any Ante-Post bet of the following type will be void – win or lose. i) Place only ii) If Cash (Any to come – ATC) iii) Equally Divided (ED) iv) First Past the Post v) Jockey Club Rule 121 decrees that Stewards are empowered to reduce the numbers in a race if at the overnight declaration stage too many have been left in for the safety of horses and jockeys. Ante-Post bets on horses compulsorily withdrawn in these circumstances will be void and stakes returned.
- Abandoned / void races / venue alteration: If a race is postponed to another day and overnight declarations stand, then Ante-Post bets stand. However, Single Ante-Post bets on horse racing will be made void and any selection involved in accumulative bets will be treated as a non-runner if: The race is abandoned. The race is officially declared void. The conditions of the race are altered after bets are made (as defined under Tattersalls’ Rules). The venue is altered.
- Settlement: Bets will be settled on the official result at the weigh in and, unless an early price or board price has been taken or Tote odds have been specified, all bets will be settled at the Starting Price. In the case of a dead heat, stakes will be divided by the number runners in the dead heat. The divided stake is settled at full odds between the dead heating horses.
- Bets will be settled to win unless each way is clearly indicated. Bets are not accepted where the place stake exceeds the win stake. If taken excess place stakes will be void – win or lose.
- Each way doubles, trebles etc will be settled as two distinct bets i.e. win to win and place to place unless clearly indicated otherwise e.g. equally divided.
- Unless specifically advertised, place only bets are not accepted. If taken place stakes will be void – win or lose.
The place part of bets will be calculated according to the following schedule:
1-4 runners – Win Only. 5-7 runners – ¼ odds 1,2. 8-11 runners 1/5 odds 1,2,3. 12+ runners h’cap ¼ odds 1,2,3(1/5 odds non h’cap) 16+ runners h’cap ¼ odds 1,2,3,4 (1/5 1,2,3 non h’cap)
Withdrawals: Withdrawals other than Ante-Post (Tattersalls’ Rule 4(c)): Where a horse is withdrawn before coming under Starter’s orders, or is officially deemed by the Starter to have taken no part in the race, stakes will be returned on the withdrawn horse and winning bets will be subject to deductions in accordance with Tattersalls’ Rule 4(c). The rate of deduction will be based on the following scale:
1/9 or shorter 90p Evens to 6/5 45p 2/11 to 2/17 85p 5/4 to 6/4 40p 1/4 to 1/5 80p 13/8 to 7/4 35p 3/10 to 2/7 75p 15/8 to 9/4 30p 2/5 to 1/3 70p 5/2 to 3/1 25p 8/15 to 4/9 65p 10/3 to 4/1 20p 8/13 to 4/7 60p 9/2 to 11/2 15p 4/5 to 4/6 55p 6/1 to 9/1 10p 20/21 to 5/6 50p 10/1 to 14/1 5p over 14/1 no deduction
- In the event of two or more horses being withdrawn before coming under Starter’s orders, the total deductions shall not exceed £0.90 in £. i) Should a horse be withdrawn and a new market formed, any bets laid at ‘Show’ prices prior to the new show will be subject to the above deductions. In the event of a further withdrawal after the market has been reformed, bets placed at ‘Show’ prices in the original market will be subject to a further deduction based on the price of the withdrawn horse in the original market. Bets placed in the new market will be subject to a deduction based on the current price. ii) The above scale will also apply in the case of non-runners in Early Price races and will be used for other events where it is specifically advertised that deductions in line with ‘Tattersalls’ Rule 4(c) will apply. iii) Bets on horse racing, other than Ante Post, will be void if the race is abandoned or declared void. If postponed to another day and overnight declarations stand, then bets stand, providing the venue or running surface is not altered. If the overnight declarations do not stand or the venue is altered, bets are void. If, for any reason, races are set back to later in the day, the settling of all bets will be governed by the time advertised in The Racing Post, (for example, if the 2.00 race is run at 2.30, the bet will stand for the 2.00 race as advertised).
The following Tote Bets are accepted for all horse race meetings subject to the company’s General Rules:
- Win, Each-Way, Exacta and Placepots.
- Bets not accepted: The company does not accept the official Tote Jackpot, Scoop6, Trifecta or Place-Only bets and any such bets taken will be void – win or lose.
- Win and Each-Way: The word TOTE must be clearly stated otherwise bets will, in all cases, be settled at S.P. In races where there are insufficient runners for a place dividend, the place part of the bet is void. If, for any other reason, a Tote dividend is not returned, Tote Win and Each-Way bets will be settled S.P. (the Place part at the appropriate S.P. place odds).
- Exacta: If a Tote Exacta is required the words Exacta or Reverse Exacta must be clearly stated. Selections have to finish 1st and 2nd in the correct order to qualify for an Exacta dividend. Where there is no winner in the Tote Exacta Pool and no dividend declared, all Exacta bets for the race will be settled as S.P. Computer Straight Forecasts. Should a non-runner be selected in an Exacta the bet will be void.
- The company does not accept favourite bets at Tote returns.
- The company does not accept Tote bets for any Irish horseracing.
- The company does not accept Tote bets for British or Irish Greyhound racing.
- Any special offers, bonuses or consolations offered on general betting do not apply to bets at Tote or Pari-Mutuel odds.
- Should any official Tote Jackpot for any country be taken, the bet will be void and stakes refunded subject to our rules. Any bet covered by a) b) and c) taken will be settled at S.P.
Non-UK and Irish Horse Racing
- In countries where there is no starting price (SP) betting (e.g. France, Italy and the U.S.A) bets may be accepted at Show Prices when SIS provides a betting guide. As these prices are based on the Tote Win Pool, Show Price bets may be accepted win only. If an each-way bet is placed at a Show Price, the place part will be settled at the Tote place dividend. Where horses are coupled the Show Price will cover all of the coupled horses.
Where a customer has not requested an ‘Early Morning Price’, ‘Day of Event Price’ or ‘Show Price’, bets will be settled at Industry Prices where available or Pari-Mutuel (Tote) returns where Industry Prices are not available. FRANCE/ )Pari-Mutuel dividends are declared inclusive of a 1 unit stake; Win and each way and ITALY ) exacta accepted (in France races with 8 or more runners are dual forecasts) U . S . A . Tote dividends are declared inclusive of a 1 unit stake and the company accepts:- Win and Show (1-2-3) – except where there are 5-7 betting interests when the Place pool return (1-2) dividend will be used for settlement.
Exacta – 1st and 2nd in correct order
- Acceptance: Greyhound bets are accepted for all B.A.G.S. (Bookmakers Afternoon Greyhound Service), and any other meeting when the card is printed in the Racing Post.
- Each-Way betting: The place part of each-way bets in races of 5 to 7 runners will be settled at 1/4 odds for the first and second and in races of 8 runners at 1/5 the odds for the first, second and third. In races of fewer than 5 runners, the place part goes on to win. Place only bets are not accepted.
- Vacant Trap: Where a client selects a trap number from which no selection runs, in Singles, Doubles, Trebles, etc. this will be treated as a non-runner.
- Reserve: Should a reserve run from a trap number stated by a client, this will be deemed to be the selection. Where a track holds two meetings on the same day unless clearly stated which meeting is intended the bet will stand for the first meeting to commence after bet acceptance.
- Conflict between name and trap number: Where a client selects both the name and trap number of a greyhound, if both refer to different selections then the name takes preference as the client’s selection.
- Settlement: Payment will be made on the official result of races. Bets will be void in the event of no Starting Price being returned.
- Greyhound Tote: We do not accept any British or Irish Greyhound Tote Bets. Such bets taken will be settled at S.P.
- Withdrawals: In the event of any withdrawals all bets taken at Early Prices will be settled at SP.
- Re-run races: When a race is re-run all multiple bets stand. Single bets will also stand, unless the customer requests the bet to be made void prior to the race being re-run. Where a Price has been taken on the original running of the race, settlement will be at the Starting Price returned on the re-run. Should a race be declared void and not re-run, all selections will be treated as non-runners.
- Correct Scores: Bets must predict the score at the end of normal time (90 minutes), extra time does not count. Correct scores are accepted in singles and upwards.
- Handicap List: For the purpose of deciding results on the Handicap List, a number of goals (or half-goals) is added to, or subtracted from, the total goals scored by the away team. Settlement on the Handicap List will be at the special odds shown alongside its matches, using the actual score in the match adjusted for the ‘handicap’.
Matches postponed, brought forward or abandoned:
- An unplayed or postponed match will be treated as a ‘non-runner’ for settling purposes unless it is played during the same ‘football week’ (Monday – Monday), in which case the bet will stand unless cancelled by mutual consent.
- Bets originally containing the correct minimum number of selections but including void or postponed matches will stand on the remaining selections in the bet.
- Should any match(es) listed on the coupon be played prior to the date or kick-off time denoted, any such match(es) may be included provided the wager is received no later than the revised kick-off time.
- Any football match abandoned before the completion of normal play will be void, except for those bets the outcome of which has already been determined at the time of abandonment. For example, First Player to Score or Time of the First Goal bets will stand provided a goal has been scored at the time of abandonment.
- ‘Results’ issued by the Pools Panel on postponed matches are not admissible and selections in such matches are void.
- Matches not played as listed: Where the venue of any arranged match is reversed the selection will be void and the selection of a match played on a neutral ground will also be void unless the fact that it is to be played on a neutral ground is indicated on the coupon or screen system. If a team plays a different opponent from the one printed on the coupon, the selection will be void.
- Divisional Betting: League winners will be determined by the official rules of the respective league. Therefore a play off or any other process which is used to determine the league winner will count. In divisional betting, with the exception of league winners involved in a play off, the finishing position of teams at the end of their scheduled programme of matches will determine placings. No allowance will be made for any promotion / relegation playoffs or subsequent enquiries by the respective leagues.
- Settlement of wagers: In all cases wagers will be settled using statistics provided by the Press Association (PA), the national agency which supplies match statistics and reports to the media.
Bets are accepted on normal play only.
- First and last scorer bets are settled in accordance with the players named by the Press Association immediately after the match has finished. Any subsequent amendments to Press Association records will not count.
- Every effort will be made to quote First/Last Player to Score odds for all possible participants. However, players not originally quoted will count as winners should they score the first/last goal. Bets on players not taking part in the match will be void as will bets on ‘first player to score’ where the selection comes on after the first goal is scored. All players that take part in a match will be considered ‘runners’ for last player to score purposes.
- Should there be any doubt as to whether a first / last or anytime scorer is intended, in all instances it will be settled on the first goalscorer.
- If the PA does not produce statistics giving the names of the goalscorers for matches outside the UK, then settlement will be based on information obtained from the national newspapers of the relevant country.
Goalscorers / To Score A Goal At Any Time
- Bets are accepted on normal play only.
- Bets will be offered on selected matches where a player can be nominated to score a goal at any time.
- Only players who start a match will be considered ‘runners’.
- In the event of ‘non-runners’, singles will be void and accumulative bets will be settled on the remaining selections.
- Any selections taken from a match that is not completed will be treated as a non-runner.
- Please note that own goals do not count in the settlement of goalscorer bets.
- Managers To Lose Their Positions By The End Of The Season Etc: The end of the season is defined as the time when the League programmes, (including any play-off matches, for bets involving managers outside the Premier League) have been completed.
- Half-Time / Full-Time Double Result: Bets must predict the result at half-time (home, draw, away) and the end of normal time (home, draw, away). Extra time and penalty shoot-outs do not count. Bets will be void if the match is abandoned.
- Correct Scores: Bets must predict the score at the end of normal time and will be available on selected matches. Own goals count. Extra Time and penalty shoot-outs do not count.
- Next Goal scorer: Bets predicting the Next Goal scorer will be available on selected matches while they are in progress. Bets will be void if the selected player does not participate. Bets will be void if the match is abandoned before a goal is scored. Extra Time and penalty shoot-outs do not count.
- Team to Score First/Second/Next Goal: Own goals count to the side credited with the goal.
- Scorecast: Where a nominated player does not play or comes on after the first goal is scored, bets will be settled on the nominated correct score at the appropriate odds.
- League/cup competitions – Final standings will apply for settlement purposes. If a selection is excluded/withdraws after completing one match they will be settled as losers.
- Player markets – Apply to regular season only, play-offs do not count.
- Abandoned tournaments – All bets will be void if tournament not completed.
Golf – Tournament betting:
- Bets on players who fail to tee off in the first round will be void.
- Bets on players who withdraw or are disqualified will be settled as losers.
- Tournaments that have its scheduled number of holes reduced, the player who receives the trophy will be deemed the winner for settlement purposes.
- A price for tie will be offered for 2 ball betting. Dead heat rules apply for 3 ball betting.
- If a player withdraws after one hole as been played, bets on them will be settled as losers.
- Playoffs do not count for any final round 18 hole match bet.
Formula One – Race Betting:
- The podium presentation will class as the official result and bets settled as per podium positions. Any subsequent changes to result, disqualification etc made after podium presentation will not affect bet settlements. Championship Betting
- Bets stand on all drivers and constructors, whether they compete or not.
- The winner will be deemed to be the driver who has the higher finishing position or the driver who completes the most laps. If all named drivers retire on same lap, bets are void. If all named drivers fail to start, bets are void.
- The driver achieving the fastest official qualifying time will be deemed the winner for settlement purposes.
- Any subsequent demotions do not count for settlement purposes.
- If times are identical, official FIA placings will count for settlement purposes.
American Football –
- The home team will always be listed second, unless otherwise stated.
- Bets placed on matches will be void unless 55 minutes have been completed, unless otherwise stated.
- Overtime counts for all bets, unless otherwise stated.
- If a team is designated to play at home and the game is moved to another venue out of state where they reside, all bets will be void.
- Match betting / handicap betting / winning margin – overtime counts for settlement purposes.
- In match betting, the player who progresses to the next round, providing the 1st frame has been started, will be deemed the winner. If there is no break off on 1st frame, all bets are void.
- In handicap betting, the required number of frames must be played or all bets are void.
- Should a player withdraw after tournament commences, all bets on that player will be losers.
- For highest break in tournament, dead heat rules apply.
- In match betting, the player who progresses to the next round will be deemed the winner, providing one of the players has thrown a dart at the start of the 1st leg.
- For correct scores, the required number of legs must be played or all bets are void.
- Next leg/set betting – if not take place then bets will be void.
- Handicap betting – if match not completed, all bets void.
- Highest checkout, total/most 180s – dead heat rules apply.
- Postponed fights, all bets will be void.
- Round betting, if a fighter fails to answer the bell for the start of a round or is disqualified between rounds, his opponent will be deemed to have won in the previous round.
- Fight result, all bets will be settled on the result as declared in the ring. Any subsequent amendments/disqualifications will not affect bet settlement.
- Normal time only counts for match/in-play betting.
- In the event of a handicap tie, unless a price for draw is available all stakes on the handicap market will be returned.
- In 1st or last try scorer betting, penalty tries do not count.
Tennis – Match betting:
- If a player withdraws after one set has been completed the player who progresses to the next round will be deemed the winner. All other bets will be void unless result has been determined.
- If a match does not start, all bets are void.
- If a match is stopped due to weather and completed the following day, all bets will stand.
- Outright bets on players who withdraw prior or during a tournament will be classed as losers.
- The full number of sets must be played for handicap, set betting and total games bets to stand.
- All match betting will be settled in accordance with official competition rules. This includes matches affected by a mathematical decision such as the Duckworth-Lewis method. For all other bets at least one ball must be bowled for bets to stand. If no official result is declared then all bets will be void.
- In test matches, if there is a draw before the last session on the final day of the test, bets on either team to win will be settled as a dead heat.
- Top batsmen bets only apply to runs made in the first innings.
- Acceptance: Bets are accepted for all sporting events on which we offer odds. Unless a specific reference is made in our rules that cover the sport, settlement will be based on the official competition rules.
- Handicap betting: Where prices for both outright win and handicap are available, unless a handicap or qualifying price has been requested, all bets will be settled on the outright win.
- Abandoned or postponed events: Events that are abandoned or postponed will be void unless they take place in the same week. (Monday to Monday).
- Extra Time / Overtime: Unless a specific reference is made in the rules for the particular sport, or unless manually endorsed by the company on the betting slip, extra time / overtime does not count in the settlement of bets.
- Dead heats: In a dead heat the stake money on a selection is divided by the number of selections involved in the deadheat. Full odds are then paid on the divided stake, with the remainder of the stake settled as a loser.
- Conditional bets: Such as any-to-come or stop at a winner are not accepted.
We will only accept bets from customers that are:
- Not prohibited from doing so by any sporting body or contractual terms.
- Not aware of any reason which would make placing the bet a breach of any sports governing body ruling.